Pages

December 23, 2013

HAPPENING

Hello! Hello RANTers! Oh my G!!! How I miss all of you guys! I really do apologize for not being able to do any RANTs for the past two weeks. Arid (lappie) has been acting up again and I seriously want to take him to the hospital and euthanize him (And I’m talking metaphorically here, if you know what I mean.)

Anyway, so much about Arid and other stuffs that happened last week that is unrelated to this post (Now, that’s a RANT.). Let’s get on with RANTing!

So, you guys may be wondering what I’m going to RANT about that is related to the title. It is with regards to the news about the entire LGBT community circulating in the ENTIRE WORLD.

A few days ago, as I was browsing my Facebook Newsfeed (Again, you guys already know why.), I stumbled upon this news…


Then a few more days after that one, I stumbled upon this news…


Okay. So the first news that I stumbled upon did not even make that much of an impact on me because the news only talks about sex (And you get bored with news like that one if you’re already an advocate of sexual & reproductive health.) but with the second news that I stumbled upon made me drop my jaw (Yes, dear RANTers. I did drop my jaw that time.).

I mean, whose jaw wouldn’t drop at the sight of news like that?

An Anti-Gay/Anti-LGBT Bill has been made into law in Uganda! And now the Uganda LGBT community is facing the hardest time of their lives.

So what is with this Anti-Gay/Anti-LGBT Law of Uganda that makes me go berserk?

Oh, you know. It’s probably nothing. You just get into jail or face death penalty if you get caught kissing another guy in private or public; holding hands with another guy either in private or in public; and having sexual intercourse even though it’s between two consenting partners. It’s not much of a B-I-G news actually (Insert rolling of eyes here.).

That part of the LGBT Community is now facing D-E-A-T-H just because they are being who they R-E-A-L-L-Y are. (But wait! There’s more!) The friends, families, and the people surrounding an LGBT could face the same fate as the LGBT IF they will not report to the authorities of the homosexual act.

Photo not owned by blogger.

It just makes me want to die of shame for being a human. I mean, a human preventing another human just because that human is not being what the other human thinks a human should be. (Is it confusing or what?)

It makes me think a whole lot of questions…

What could be the possible ROOT CAUSE of their problem with our community? Is it because we’re not attracted to the opposite sex (That’s why it’s called HOMOSEXUALITY.) that makes them frown upon us?

Photo not owned by blogger.

Photo not owned by blogger.

Photo not owned by blogger.

If that is not the case, then could it be that some of us think that we were not actually a man or a woman but rather we are really the opposite sex?

Photo not owned by blogger.


Then again, if that is not the case, shall I start taking this just to get things “STRAIGHT”? (Insert B-I-G SMILE here.)

Photo not owned by blogger.

It is a TOTAL FACEPALM if you ask me.

But on the good side (To lift up the mood of this RANT. Enough with NEGATRON over there.), there could be some actual GOOD NEWS…



Hooray for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment