Pages

October 21, 2013

ENERGIZE!


Hola RANTers! Como estas?

I hope you understood what I said there. Ahihihihi!

Okay, enough beating (And hopefully not the kind I think you’re doing right now.) around the bush.

I will try to keep this RANT as short (Even though I know that you know how much I LURVE L-O-N-G things.) as possible.


Last August 2013, as I was browsing my YouTube channel, I stumbled upon a documentary video by National Geographic that talks about how certain kinds of people have found the “Fountain of Youth” here on Earth (Did that make you interested as well?).

So, there are FOUR people interviewed in the video. The first one is a man that believes that youth can be obtained by literally consuming U-R-I-N-E (Like, EEEWW!). The second one is about a man who found out that you can be “ageless” through constant PLASTIC SURGERY. The third one is about a man who believes that “shooting up” some “juices”, steroids to be exact, makes him feel younger than ever (BTW, that man is a hottie on my list.).

But what caught my attention the most is about the fourth man. He believes that through his method, through his way of living, one can achieve a state of feeling “young”.

Video courtesy of YouTube.

What was his “method” of being “young”? You can find it around you. It is there wherever you go. And yes, I’m talking about AIR. And with this element, one can survive through it. This method is called “Breatharianism”.

But what is “Breatharianism” (Okay, that sounds like I’m reporting in class or something of the sort.)?

Wikipedia says…

Breatharianism is a concept in which believers claim food and possibly water are not necessary, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana (the vital life force in Hinduism), or, according to some, by the energy in sunlight (according to Ayurveda, sunlight is one of the main sources of prana). The terms breatharianism or inedia may also refer to this philosophy practised as a lifestyle in place of the usual diet.

In other words, BREATHARIANISM is a method, or rather a way of living, in which a person lives through the “energy” that is readily available in the air around us.

That feels like living like a plant in which you get your food through photosynthesis, right?

There are some concepts in this way of life in which I can agree on and there are some concepts in which I cannot agree on. And one of these is the concept of energy.

Yes, I agree that there is energy around us. It is there but not just in the air only. That energy could be seen like electricity (But that doesn’t mean I advise you on literally EATING electricity or the like. Have some common sense here.) and it could be unseen (Awhoo!). Even the foods that we eat have these certain energies (That’s what you call “calories” to be exact.) and that’s what fuels us to do our daily activities.

Kirby De Lanerolle’s method of consuming a MAXIMUM of FIVE HUNDRED (500) calories in a day could work for some. For me to consume only T-H-A-T little amount of food is just too much. Yes, I did consume almost that amount of calories in a day but it just lead me to being almost underweight (And that made my Mom worry to the point of us going to a nutritionist.) I mean, if you would like to go on a diet to lose some weight, you may need to cut down some of the foods that you consume each day BUT (Then again, not the other “B” word.) not to the point of almost not eating anything at all.

So, how does one feel “young” through this method?

In my own humble opinion, “prana” equates to “positive energy” and by consuming “prana” you may feel energize and thus feel “younger” than before.

How?

Let’s put it this way…

When you’re stressed out from work, or depressed, or just had a bad day, don’t you look like an “older version” of yourself when you look in a mirror (And you need Camera360 to help you with that.)?

Photo not owned by blogger.


And whenever you’re relaxed, or had a good start in the morning, or feeling ecstatic about something, don’t you feel somehow “refreshed” or “younger” or someone will say that you have a certain “glow” on that day?

Photo not owned by blogger.


That’s how it works. In other words, OUT with the BAD VIBES and IN with the GOOD VIBES.

How do I know that there are these “energies” around us? Well, if you’ve been working around crystals and stuff like I’ve been, you may find yourself somehow “sensitive” to these certain energies (I sound creepy here, don’t I?).

No comments:

Post a Comment