Pages

August 4, 2014

One of Us

Hey to the ho! Hello RANTers!

Did you guys miss me?!

Come on! I know you did! It has been a total whole month since I’ve RANTed here on my blog so I know you guys did miss me (A whole lot, I hope.).

Well, what can I say? A lot has happened to me last month and that includes me running out of anything to RANT about.

And it's a good thing to know that some of you are still reading my blog after such long absence.

Anyway, so much what has been happening to men and just like what I’ve been saying to you guys before, let’s get started on RANTing.


So what am I going to RANT about today, you may ask.

Let’s have a go down to my Memory Lane and gather some events that I saw happening in the past few days (Oh, and this might get a bit emotional, by the way.)…

On the night of July 29, 2014, as I was browsing my Facebook Newsfeed for some drama or whatsoever and watching the telly at the same time (Multi-tasking, dearie. That’s what I do.), my Dad sat on the chair near me and switched the channel to the news network (I was watching some cooking shows on the Asian Food Channel.). I ignored the action simply because it was me who has been watching the telly for the whole afternoon (Territorial much?).

As I continue on reading and browsing for some kind of drama on my Facebook Newsfeed (Because sometimes Facebook drama is a whole lot B-E-T-T-E-R than what is on the telly.), I can’t help but notice the SAD NEWS showing on the telly; the recent “rain” of bombs Israel has given to Gaza.

If you guys aren’t still aware of what has been happening in that country, then better have a head start and read some articles…



Photo not owned by blogger.

You can see people running around looking for some shelters to provide some safety, injured men and women being carried to the ambulance to be taken to the hospital, and every single building almost came crumbling to the ground because of what was happening. It was a total chaos and you just cannot help but say to yourself “Where has their hearts gone off to?”.

What happened to PEACE? Clearly, there isn’t one bit of this with what is happening to Gaza and Israel.

What happened to LOVE? With the bombings and chaos happening, I don’t think there is even one hint of love happening there. Love of power and love of war maybe, but not the purest kind of love.

What happened to UNITY? Haven’t it crossed their minds that we are all one and the same? We could have different skin tones, be of different races, speak different languages or dialects, and have different sexual preferences but are all one and the same.

And most of all, what happened to HUMANITY?

Photo not owned by blogger.


As what I have said before in this article,  “to be HUMAN, you must be LOVING, COMPASSIONATE, and CARING for EVERYTHING, may it be big or small, that surrounds you.”. But with all of these happening, where has the word “humanity” gone off to?

Me being so emotional with what I saw and heard on the news, and having some friends who are energy healers, I posted a plea for help in one of my Facebook groups.

Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
Photo not owned by blogger.

I asked for their help to send some healing energies to Gaza to help heal the war thus sending some loving energy and creating peace. I myself simply cannot stand such cruelty; not even an ounce of it.

And with this RANT of mine now, I am pleading to my dear RANTers.

I know that there are ATHEIST, AGNOSTIC, and THEIST RANTers out there but whoever you may be and whatever you may believe in, I am asking for your help, in any way possible (But no aggressiveness, please.), for the return of peace and humanity to Gaza.

No one has to get hurt more.

No one has to die for the fault of one.

No one has to suffer that much any more.

We must all remember that they are also one of us; humans.

Photo not owned by blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment