Pages

May 6, 2013

It's A RAINBOW!!!


Hello there RANTers! I am so emitting a lot of GOOD VIBES today because it’s a bit C-O-O-L-E-R last night when I slept. So you know the rest of the story. Now, since the weather is a bit cloudy today (And I mean DARK CLOUDS.) the question there is, when will it be raining H-A-R-D (Ooooohh!!! Me likey! So Y-U-M-M-Y!!!)?


Well, as what everyone knows, yesterday is Mother’s Day so this blog post (Even though it’s a bit L-A-T-E) will be totally about that.

Just as second, dearies. I’ll be cooking steamed rice for our lunch…

(After three minutes…)

There you go. The rice is already in the stove so before it boils I’ll be sharing to you an article made by me a few years back (It was actually made in 2011). So here it is…

“A Birth That Can’t Be Forgotten”

January 19, 1992
8:49 a.m.(?)

A beautiful curly-haired woman admitted at PERPETUAL SUCCOR HOSPITAL is on labor. She is about to give birth to a baby boy. She's been waiting for years for this baby to come. Her SECOND CHILD!

This is not exactly her second pregnancy. She had been pregnant before. TWICE!

What happened?

Miscarriage. Doctors said that those fetuses aren't strong enough to hold on to the mother. Those were one of her saddest days in her life.

She made a promise to God. She promised to take good care of the baby He would give her. She will cherish the baby like she cherishes her first born.

God gave her that baby. And that baby is about to come out of her!

Her husband is nervously waiting outside the delivery room. Praying for his other half and the baby that is about to come.

The midwife just saw the head of the baby. Carefully, the baby came out of the woman, alive!

The baby is alive! Crying out loud for the warmth of his mother. Crying for someone to take care of him. Crying his heart out hoping that he would be accepted for WHO he really is in the future.

Fortunately, that time came. I was accepted by my Mom for who I am and what I wanted to be?

Why?

I guess she wanted me to be happy.

Why does she want me to be happy?

Simple.

Mom LOVES me.

(.^_^.)


So that is it. I’m such a DRAMA QUEEN, aren’t I? Tell me dearies what you think of it. Ahihihihi!


(Shoot! The R-I-C-E!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment