Pages

May 20, 2013

The Womb Man


“I want a real vagina there.”


Hey! Hey! Hey RANTers! (Okay, I sound like an idiot.) How is everyone doing? Did anyone have a stressful week last week? I know I did. Why?  Ask the results of the elections. That’s why.

Anyway, this is not the main topic of this post. (Obviously. Duh!) This is gonna be another RANT of a video which I found on F-A-C-E-B-O-O-K again. (Seriously, haven’t I RANTed about too many videos lately?)

But before I go to RANTing about it, I’ve heard from one of my colleagues that there is this one blogger who is imitating how I start my blog post. Awww! I didn’t know I have a fan. Ahihihihi! (So much for my boasting and gossiping.)

So I guess this will be a post dedicated to every woman who has lived, are living, and woman-to-be.

What is a woman? Who is a woman? What does it take for a person to be a woman? Does one have to undergo plastic surgery to be a woman?

Video Courtesy of YouTube

Or does it have to be experience (Not sexual.) that defines a woman? For me, it is.

A woman is a person who is happy and contented despite of the challenges in her life. And the greatest and most fulfilling of these challenges is C-H-I-L-D-B-I-R-T-H.

Yes, you read it right. It’s childbirth (And I've already spelled it out for you,).

In my most humble opinion, for one to be called a “woman” the person has to experience the rewarding pains of childbirth. It is the “Right of Passage” from being a girl/lady to that of being a woman/mother. It is the most essential part of being a woman. It is the most self-fulfilling pain that the One has created. (I sound like I’m running for Ms. Universe here.)

But how painful is childbirth? This is the video I’ve found on Facebook (And the reason for the title of this post).

Video not owned by the blogger.

To the married heterosexual men, learn how to respect your wives from now on. Love her as much as you love your mother (or your adoptive mother). For without your wife, you won’t be able to experience the happiness of having your own child.

To the married heterosexual men who always have the time to beat up their wives but no time to L-O-V-E them dearly, don’t you think she already has experienced so much pain when she gave you a child even without you beating her up? Yes, that could be what she is “made for” but without your biological mother you wouldn’t even be here. Tell me this, how painful is your hand every time you beat up your wife? Do you even remember your physics class? Remember that “forces come in pairs” law (Talk about being such a nerdy over here.)? That is how painful it is for your wife; not only physically but also emotionally. A-L-W-A-Y-S remember that (Or else I’ll find the way to make you remember.).

To the homosexual men (Not B-I-S-E-X-U-A-L men) who are still in the closet and are married to a woman, don’t you think that woman has enough people lying to her? Don’t you think she deserves a real man who R-E-A-L-L-Y loves her? Isn’t pretending to be someone you’re not for years enough already? While this woman, whom you married, happily thinks she is loved by you, you happily think of men and sleep with them. Does this woman deserve to be deceived? Think about it.

To the transsexuals/transvestites/drag queens, be content with the little inverted triangle that you’re planning in putting down there in place of the ding-a-ling. I suggest you not put the rest of the internal female reproductive system. Do you honestly want to experience labor pains (I know I don’t.)? Well, it is all up to you if you want to. It’s your choice anyway, dearie. You would still be you despite of the physical changes.

Anyway, so much for RANTing about stuff. How about we sing a little song?...

Video Courtesy of YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment