Pages

June 10, 2013

Shiny, Shimmering, Splendid! (Part 1)


And here I am again my dearest RANTers! My second blog post for this day (Getting too much isn’t it?).

So, in this post I’m going to RANT about one of my most favorite topics/subjects: C-R-Y-S-T-A-L-S!!!


Did that made you a little bit excited (Oh come on! I know it did. Even just a tiny bit?)?

Anyway, since I am really not that knowledgeable about crystals and minerals I’ll be getting some information from these two books…

Bought this book back in September 2011 at the MIBF.

This is bought during the MIBF 2012.
You may ask why I am going to RANT about those inanimate objects that shimmer and stuff like that?

The crystals I've collected since 2010.
Because crystals and minerals have certain energies (That is in my most humble opinion.) that can H-E-L-P a person have a sense of well-being. In other words, crystals and minerals can help a person heal from any physical, emotional, and/or spiritual illness. It is one of the alternative healing modalities (So much for the nerdy stuff.).

Oh by the way, I’m going to be a bit W-E-I-R-D here because I’ll be RANTing about chakras as well.

Wanna know why?

It’s because all crystals and minerals have certain chakra correspondences. In other words, to be able to help heal one part of the body, there is a certain crystal that can do it.

But what are these “chakras” (I told you I’m gonna get weird. I’ll be weirder in a while.)?

Here is a picture that can help you get started.

Picture taken from “Healing With Crystals and Chakra Energies” by Sue and Simon Lilly

I’m going to RANT about the FIRST THREE CHAKRAS first because I know that if I’ll be RANTing about all of the SEVEN CHAKRAS in the body, this will be a long post and it will simply drag (Not DRAG QUEEN.) you.

So let me start on RANTing (Haven’t I started yet?).

Base/Root Chakra
“Located at the base of the spine…the adrenal glands reflect the survival instinct of this chakra.”
~From “Healing With Crystals and Chakra Energies” by Sue and Simon Lilly

In my opinion, since this chakra is located at the base of the spine, the corresponding physical part is the anus (Sounds icky, right?).

So what if this chakra is disturbed? In other words, your survival instincts don’t work properly.

These following crystals and minerals can help you…


GARNET (Spessarrtine/Rhodolite/Almandine)
Physical: Supports healing of physical issues rooted in emotional wounds and aids recuperation from injury
Emotional: Encourages optimism, confidence, daring and action. Soothes and heals the emotional body. Dispels negativity, worry, and panic.
~From “The Pocket Book of Stones” by Robert Simmons


RUBY
Physical: Stimulates health in all organs and systems.
Emotional: Inspires self-confidence, zest for life, trust, and willingness.
~From “The Pocket Book of Stones” by Robert Simmons


RED JASPER
Physical: Enhances strength and energy, encourages recovery from physical weakness due to illness, useful in generating muscle tissue, can enhance effects of exercise, supports the circulatory and respiratory systems.
Emotional: Aids in releasing attachment to negative emotional or sexual experiences.
~From “The Pocket Book of Stones” by Robert Simmons


These infos are a bit too much for me. I’m actually getting dizzy in opening one book to another book (Now, that’s new for me.).


Sacral/Sex Chakra
“…is located at the lower abdomen, between the navel and pubic bone. It is related to the sacral vertebrae in the spine, the sacral plexus of the nerves, and the sex glands (ovaries and testicles).”
~From “Healing With Crystals and Chakra Energies” by Sue and Simon Lilly

Woah there! Don’t be TOO E-X-C-I-T-E-D on this one. I know that some (Most that is.) of you loves this chakra. It’s gonna be all about S-E-X (I can see your smirk. *wink!*)!

Since this chakra is also known as the “Sex Chakra”, the physical problems that can be associated with this would be infertility and erectile dysfunctions. And the emotional problems associated would be the SEX DRIVE (Aaaww! No bed loving.).

Let’s pump up your sex drive with these crystals and minerals…

CARNELIAN
Physical: Supports strength, vitality, sexuality, detoxing from alcohol or drugs.
Emotional: Increases one’s courage and enthusiasm.
~From “The Pocket Book of Stones” by Robert Simmons


RUTILATED QUARTZ
Physical: Supports a speedy healing process; aids hair growth and quality.
Emotional: Intesifies feelings, quickens emotional catharsis, and breeds optimism.
~From “The Pocket Book of Stones” by Robert Simmons


FIRE OPAL
Physical: Supports the reproductive systems, increases vitality and energy.
Emotional: Encourages attitude of optimism, playfulness, and zest for life
~From “The Pocket Book of Stones” by Robert Simmons

*phew!* That’s the second chakra. Let’s get to the third chakra (And fortunately, the last chakra that I’ll be RANTing on this post.)


Solar Plexus Chakra
“…is located at the bottom of the ribcage (diaphragm) and the navel. It is concerned with personal energy and power and is associated with the adrenal glands and the pancreas.”
~From “Healing With Crystals and Chakra Energies” by Sue and Simon Lilly

(I told you I’m going to get weird as you read along.)

Anyway, this chakra is associated with the digestive system since it is the system that converts our food into energies which our body needs (Talking nerdy here!).

What if you have digestive problems? These are the crystals and minerals that can help you with that…


CITRINE
The one above is a cluster and the one below is from Madagascar.
Physical: Energetically supports digestion, metabolism, and weight loss (I can see the surprise in your eyes RANTers!).
Emotional: Stimulates optimism, playfulness, and decisiveness in difficult situations.
~From “The Pocket Book of Stones” by Robert Simmons


CALCITE (Orange/Honey)
I got this one during my trip with CHARMs at Mt. Banahaw.
Physical: Aids hormonal balance and metabolic health. Supports strength and stamina, helps conserve physical energy.
Emotional: Aids in maintaining emotional stability through difficulty. Helps heal wounds related to creativity and will.
~From “The Pocket Book of Stones” by Robert Simmons


PYRITE
I bought this one at a cheap price at Quiapo.

Physical: Supports male reproductive health (Such a sexist mineral, ain't it?) and aids in fighting infection.
Emotional: Encourages mastering fear and taking assertive action.
~From “The Pocket Book of Stones” by Robert Simmons


So, that is it for now. I have shared to you the crystals and minerals that I know could HELP you in healing your physical and emotional wound. But (Again, not the B-U-T-T that you’re thinking of.) these are SOME of the crystals and minerals that can help you with those physical and emotional wounds. There are still a lot of them. You can know more about them by reading books, searching the web, and meeting people who are knowledgeable about this.

You may join of the Facebook groups that I am in that RANTs about crystals and minerals. The Facebook group name would be Crystal Healing Arts, Research, and Magic Society (CHARMS). You can find there a whole lot of people who are MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE about these than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment