Pages

July 8, 2013

Of TOPS and BOTTOMS

Hello RANTers! Can I hear you shout (Nope! I really can’t.)?!

Well, I’ve been thinking of doing this post for a while now and I just can’t get it of my head (The UPPER HEAD, RANTers.).


So, what I am gonna RANT on this post is what me and my friends have observed in the RAINBOW COMMUNITY: how to determine a TOP from a BOTTOM (I’m not talking about C-L-O-T-H-E-S here.).


GESTURE
~When it comes to gestures or how the TOPS and BOTTOMS act in public, we’ve observed that the TOPS are more E-F-F-E-M-I-N-A-T-E than the BOTTOMS.

To the heterosexuals, the more effeminate should be the “woman” in bed and the more masculine one should be the “man” in bed, right? Maybe that is the reason why the TOPS are more effeminate than the BOTTOMS.

Maybe the TOPS have this notion that “I act like a woman, right? Now get your ass up for me!” thing.

On the other hand (I know what you’re thinking there RANTer.), maybe the BOTTOMS have this notion that “I act cool and all but in bed could you hug me pretty please?” thing.

HEIGHT
~When it comes to the sizes (And not PENIS SIZES.) we have observed that MOST of the B-O-T-T-O-M-S are taller than the T-O-P-S. Honestly speaking.

Now why is that? We came to this conclusion…

Shorter gay men are mostly the TOPS because maybe when it comes (Ooohh! Likey!) to the bed they don’t want to be “looked down on”. I mean, maybe they have this notion(And I’ve just realized that I’m RANTing about ‘notions‘ most of the time.) that “I am already short in height so I should be dominant in bed” thing.

Now, the T-A-L-L-E-R gay men are mostly BOTTOMS when it comes (There it is again!) to the bed maybe because they have this notion that “I am already big (I don’t mean PENILE BIG, if you know what I mean.) so could you please cuddle me?” thing.

HAIRSTYLE
~Now when it comes to the hairstyles, we have observed that this is the kind hairstyle of most BOTTOMS…

The hairstyles of most BOTTOMS are SIMILAR to this but NOT EXACTLY like this.

… and this is the kind of hairstyle of most TOPS…

The hairstyles of most TOPS are SIMILAR to this but NOT EXACTLY like this.

Again, why is it that way? Me and my friends came to this conclusion…

Most BOTTOMS have that kind of hairstyle maybe because they have this notion (That W-O-R-D again?!)that “I am already submissive in bed so why should my hair say ‘submission’” thing. Maybe they’re thinking that they should be dominant-looking when it comes to the public.

And most TOPS have the “Lie Down” kind of hairstyle maybe because they have this notion (Again?!) that “I should be more masculine and discreet on how my hair looks” thing. They could be possibly thinking that since they act more effeminate than the BOTTOMS, then at least they should look straight-looking, if you know what I mean.


With these all of these observances that we made, I myself came to this simple conclusion…

It is simply finding balance in ourselves that we act this way. We are trying to E-N-J-O-Y the mixture of MASCULINITY and FEMINITY in our own bodies.

What about you dearest RANTers, what have you observed about us?

P.S.
The RANTs that I made in this post DOES NOT APPLY to all of the gay men of the LGBT community. We could be wrong in some points and we could be right in some. This is just a simple observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment