Pages

July 1, 2013

QUEERies Part 3


Since I have a debt of another RANT to you my dearest RANTers, I thought I could do another round of those QUEERies.


Last time, I RANTed about the QUEERies that I got from Facebook. This time around, I asked some of you dearest RANTers about the common questions a GAY MAN is asked (You know, those annoying little QUEERies by straight people.). And here they are…


"Have you had sex with/tasted a girl before?"
~Like E-E-E-W-W-W-W-W!!! I’m GAY so how come I’ll have sex with one? I am not a LESBIAN if you want to ask. (I'm actually having GOOSEBUMPS just thinking about it. Ugh!)

But to honestly answer that question, I would say N-O! It’s not because I’m gay that I didn’t have sex with any girl before but because I have HIGH respect for women. It is with that respect that I chose not have any sexual interaction with them (And the fact that I’m gay too so I can’t get aroused with them.).



~I knew that I am gay when I’ve realized that I’m fantasizing about men and not women. And to have “BOY CRUSHES”? Puhlease! My body is already S-H-O-U-T-I-N-G “GAY!” and is already emitting rainbows.


"Does your parents know?"

~Hmm… The fact that my Mom already met my hubby (And I mean they really did meet and had lunch/dinner date together.)and she told my Dad about it, I guess they already have a clue about me.


~About the same time the universe was born. N-E-X-T!


"Why did you become gay and why did you allow it to happen? Are you just going with the trend?"
~Woah there RANTer! One QUEERy at a time. (Geez!)

I “became” gay because I am what I am. I didn’t allow it to happen but rather it happened and “came” N-A-T-U-R-A-L-L-Y. It’s innate with me. (And don’t ask if it’s NATURE or NURTURE. I don’t want any BLOOD TRANSFUSION at the moment.)

By “going with the trend“ do you mean the gay men suddenly increasing in number in our country? Hmm… I guess it’s not “increasing in number” but rather more and more rainbows are having the courage to come out of the closet.



~Just like one of my Facebook friends said, “Don’t ask me if I’m a TOP or a BOTTOM because nothing’s gonna happen between us”.

I guess this question is usually asked by those people who want to flirt or by those people who have a stereotypical mind (And I'm actually being stereotypical right now.).



(Okay, I have to censor the following statements after the QUEERy. It could be too liberated for the taste of some RANTers.)

Honestly speaking, do you R-E-A-L-L-Y need to ask the obvious? You’re like asking an apple if it’s a fruit or not.


Oh well, so much for answering your QUEERies. But just let me know if I’ve answered it according to your tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment