Pages

January 13, 2014

The RANTs That Were

HAPPY NEW YEAR RANTers!!!

Okay. So, this is my very first RANT for this year. And what I’m going to RANT about on this post are the TOP F-I-V-E RANTs of 2013.


Numbah F-I-V-E…


~In this RANT, I discussed about the country of ISRAEL and why I called it  the “Promised L(GBTQI)and”.

Whenever we hear the word/name “ISRAEL” what comes into our minds is that it is the Holy Land promised by Yahweh (One of the names of God. Don’t ask the others; there’s a whole bunch of it.) to mankind. The other thing that comes into our mind is that the place nowadays is still “conservative” when it comes to marriage. By that, I mean we still think that SAME-SEX MARRIAGE is not yet L-E-G-A-L in that country. But that is not the case.

Numbah F-O-U-R…


~Okay. On the day that I made this RANT, I was having a slightly high body temperature. I know I promised each one a few RANTs during that day but I was not able to because of my sickness (Come on! You really want a sick person working his ass off?)

Anyway, on this RANT, I talked about what the Philippine LGBT community is fighting for years.

Just the other night before I made this RANT, Cheche Lazaro’s show “Cheche Lazaro Presents” showed a documentary about the struggles of the Community here in the Philippines and how accepting the Filipino people are. Since, most of the LGBT Netizens gave their two cents or so in their own Social Media accounts, I decided to give a peso about it here on my blog (wink).

Numbah T-H-R-E-E…


~OH MY G! I so remember this one.

This is my RANT about my experience during the iBlog 9 at UP Diliman last May 31-June 1, 2013.

I know that the event is such a short one but I have to tell you RANTers that it was such a S-W-E-E-T one (Just like what a QUICKIE feels.). I am so going to look forward to the iBlog 10 and I hope it will be a MORE wonderful one (Imagine an excited look here and act like one now.)

Numbah T-W-O…


~Ahahahahaha! OH MY G! This is the VERY FIRST RANT that I made and I made this when I was in Subic for the “National Consultative Workshop on Reproductive Health and Sexuality Education in the Philippines” last February 26-28, 2013.

This is the time wherein I decided to go on with blogging and the time wherein Nr. Janina Santos made me an official member of the Philippine Health Bloggers Society (PHBS). It was such a bliss to be called a HEALTH BLOGGER.

The THEN PHBS Logo


The NEW PHBS Logo


Numbah O-N-E…


~Did you guys ever wondered why Ms. Risa Hontiveros was an LGBT advocate? I know I did.

A whole lot of questions about Ms. Risa Hontiveros ran through my mind during this election period. One of it is the reason why Ms. Hontiveros is an LGBT Advocate.

I’ve got to admit that I even thought that maybe she is either a lesbian or a bisexual (I really did.) BUT that is not the case.


We are now in a wonderful new year and I do feel P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E (Not on HIV Tests.) about 2014. I know that this is going to be a good year for ALL OF US.

Don’t you agree Temi?

Temi the Persian Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment