Pages

March 12, 2013

Au Revoir


Good morning RANTers!!! It is such a G-R-E-A-T morning today (Do I really sound I mean it?)!

Last night, Nr. Janina Santos messaged me on Facebook telling me that she has a GIFT for me.  I was like, “Okay” and I wasn’t expecting anything. So I went on viewing my Facebook Time Line (Did I tell you that I am such a Facebook addict? Now you know.) then she asked me what my FULL NAME is. So I told her my R-E-A-L NAME and she was like, “WHAAAA” (Honestly, I get that kind of reaction when I tell them what my real name is. It’s already a N-A-T-U-R-A-L occurrence for me). Then she showed me her “gift”…


(PICTURE)

Isn’t that S-W-E-E-T (You can’t actually taste it. Trust me.)?

Anyway, that wasn’t the purpose of this blog.

For the past few days, I have been carrying a burden that I wouldn’t want anyone to know until that day comes. And that day is today.

Last February 13, 2013, good news came to me. My partner/S-O-U-L-M-A-T-E/love of my life has gotten his VISA in going to CANADA, the place in which I will be immigrating too, soon. The VISA will expire on May 2013 so I thought to myself that it would be such a long time. We would still have a lot of time to bond with each other until he immigrates to Canada. Then something shocked me…

A week after he got his VISA, he already got a ticket going there and was dated today, March 12, 2013. What did I feel? Mixed emotions. SELFISHNESS got me first (I’m getting a bit serious now, aren’t I?).

I thought to myself, “What about me? When will I go there? I wanna go with him NOW!”. Too selfish isn’t it?

I just thought of it for some time then I got hold of myself again. I just said to myself, “I’ll be going there too. Not just this MONTH but hopefully this year.” There it is again, my selfishness.

So just this morning just as I woke up, I thought of making a poem like what I do when I feel like this. So here it is…

“I can’t find the right words to say
Of the feeling I have as of the moment.
I have been thinking of this night and day
Remembering of the times we’ve spent.

Please forgive me of my own selfishness
It’s just that I thought of people in my life
They are so many, now they’ve become less.
You’re my husband and I am your wife.

Remember the first time we’ve met?
It puts a smile on my face whenever I’m sad
And the first time we’ve mate?
That’s the reason with you I am glad

We could be apart from each other
But only for the mean time
Please take care of yourself when you’re there
Remember that I am yours and You Are Mine.

Let’s sum up this poem I made
Because the clock is already ticking
So little time, so many words left unsaid
I LOVE YOU, until the universe is dying”

Sorry for the C-O-R-N-Y poem. I don’t have the “POET SPIRIT” as of now.

So at the end of this blog, just let me say a few words that were a part of the speech given to us during our high school graduation last 2008 (STOP COUNTING MY AGE! I already know that I’m O-L-D)…

“This is not an ARRIVEDECI or ‘GOODBYE’
This is just an AU REVOIR, ‘UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN’

No comments:

Post a Comment