Pages

April 10, 2013

GAYomi


Hey there RANTers! It has been A WEEK since last time I’ve been online. It feels like I‘m back in our province (Talk about being P-R-I-M-I-T-I-V-E!) during those days.

So anyway, let’s get back to what this blog post is all about…

Last Sunday, I attended a meeting at our National Coordinating Center at Quezon City. The meeting is all about formulating the constitution and by-laws (Sounding N-E-R-D-Y here!) of the organization that will be founded. So before the meeting started, Nr. Alvin was browsing some videos on Facebook that shows people doing “cutie” stuff called “Gwiyomi”.

At first, I thought to myself “What’s up with them? They look S-T-U-P-I-D!” (They actually do look stupid.) then we stumbled upon the GUYS (Or GAYS?). And some of them either look H-O-T or looks C-U-T-E. But, MOST OF THEM Emakes my RADAR go BONKERS!

And here are MY TOP FIVE videos of guys doing “Gwiyomi” (Let the R-A-D-A-R TINGLE!!!)


NUMBER FIVE

                    Video courtesy of YouTube

~Isn’t this guy a cutie pie? Okay, he could be a cutie to some and a NOTtie and to some but this boy gives you a hint of “rainbow”. (At least based on my radar.)


NUMBER FOUR

                    Video courtesy of YouTube


~Beside being a H-O-T-T-I-E, just looking on how the guy acts tells you that something’s fishy. And on the final blow it rings “RAINBOWS”!


NUMBER THREE

                    Video courtesy of YouTube

~Okay let’s get this straight (Even though I’m not.), this guy doesn't even fit my vocabulary’s cuteness/hotness level but a CERTAIN SOMEBODY told me that he finds this guy a C-U-T-I-E. Beside being a shy-type that this guy is, a little voice shouted in my head saying “GAY!”.


NUMBER TWO

                    Video courtesy of YouTube

~One look at the thumbnail of the video makes you want to watch it. Why? Because he is a H-O-T-T-I-E! BUT while watching the video, this guy gave me a laugh. I mean, come on! He emits “RAINBOWS” together with his royal HOTNESS. (Watch the end of the video.)


NUMBER ONE

                    Video courtesy of YouTube

~Enough said. RAINBOWS!!!


So that is it for this week. If you guys want me (As if you really want to.)and/together with some Philippine Health Bloggers Society members to do a video like this one, then this post must at least get ONE HUNDRED SHARES (DREAM ON, GIRL!).

No comments:

Post a Comment