Pages

April 29, 2013

HAG to FAB


How are my dear RANTers doing? It has been an L-O-N-G (Ooohh! I love long things.) time since I’ve last posted a blog here. Oh how I missed it.

You may ask what took me so long to post a RANT here. Well
basically, I’ve been busy and I’ve got no inspiration on what to talk about (Wow! That would be a first. How many time have I said that again?).

Well, since it’s summer time a lot of my Facebook friends are talking about having a summer body. By “SUMMER BODY’, I mean to say a very H-O-T (Talk about adding to the temperature of the atmosphere.) and sexy body. And here on this post, I’ll share to you my dear RANTers how I got from this…

Back in 2003 or 2004. Either I'm in Grade Five or Grade Six.

…to this…

A picture of me taken earlier this year.


How about that?

So let’s all get started on RANTing.


1. VIRGIN Coconut Oil

I know that I’m no longer a V-I-R-G-I-N but that’s where it all started. I’ve once read in one of the brochures of a VCO product that in order for one to trim down, one should “USE FAT TO BURN FAT”, which means consuming at least a tablespoon of VCO once a day (In my case, three times a day but DON’T DO IT!). I know that it feels “icky” (Tastes “icky” too.) and all but for the sake of trimming those fats down, you have got to do it. Trust me, the results would be F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!


2. WATAH! (Water)

Sounds like Water Therapy isn’t it? Well, it is sort of something like that. Ahihihihi!

Since its summer season you’ve got to hydrate your body by consuming LOTS OF WATER. But what if it isn’t SUMMER SEASON but instead the CHRISTMAS SEASON (I heard bells chiming!)? It’s not only cold but it makes you consume LOTS OF FOOD. So instead of consuming food in between meals, why not try drinking water instead? It makes you feel full without the additional calories.

Feeling dehydrated also? Try drinking WATER instead of juice, soda, choco drinks, and other beverages other than water. Again, it makes you HYDRATED without the additional calories.


3. POOP it out.

Woah there! Wait just one second (Actually, it takes you at least three to five seconds just to get to this part.)! I don’t mean for you to consume POOP! What I meant under this topic is you should eliminate everything through your anus. You are so G-R-O-S-S (Honestly)!

Anyway, let’s get back to the topic. How can you poop everything out? Simple. Add LOTS OF FIBER to your diet. It not only makes your feces SOFTER than usual but it also makes your feces less foul smelling. You don’t believe me? Try this experiment…

~For ONE WEEK, consume LOTS OF MEAT and observe your feces’ smell, size, and color.

~Then for the following week, consume LOTS OF FIBER and observe your feces’ smell, size, and color again.

…now if you still don’t believe me, then go find another blogsite to read (Just kidding bebe!)!


4. ROYALTY

Then again, just because the topic says “Royalty” doesn’t mean you have to consume A LOT of food.

The only time you should EAT A LOT should be during BREAKFAST only. Why? Because breakfast is the time when your body revs up for the day. So be a royalty during breakfast.
Then during lunch time, eat only HALF of what you’ve had for breakfast. Why? Because you only need to continue the things you ought to do during lunch.

Then during dinner, you may eat half of what you’ve had for lunch. Again, why? Because you won’t be doing anything else during the evening except to take a rest (And B-R-E-A-T-H-E of course.).

So remember this: “Eat like a ROYALTY (breakfast); Eat like a COMMONER (lunch); Eat like a BEGGAR (dinner)”.


5. GO!!!

Feel like doing nothing? Well get your ass up from that couch (Or whichever furniture your sitting on or lying on) and DO SOMETHING!

Being lazy has its consequences and one of it is ADDING UP YOUR WEIGHT. Do something like doing some household chores or have a walk in the park or have a walk at the mall (I said W-A-L-K not EAT!). Not only will you be productive but you’ve also burned some calories at least.


Well that is it. You may be wondering why I’ve always said “consume” instead of “eat less”. It’s because you may become ANOREXIC, like I did back when I was a teenager, if I said so. Been there, done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment