Pages

April 2, 2013

QUEERies Part 1


Did any RANTers miss me? I guess not. I can’t hear any shouts (I actually can’t because you’re reading this post through your mind’s eye and not by mouth so you’re probably imagining yourself shouting out to me which you probably wouldn't do because you would actually look stupid if you do shout. Oh well.).


Anyway, the reason I wasn't able to post any blogs for the past two Monday is because I was on a vacation (I’m a person too, you know) at my father’s place in Ilocos Norte (Now you know that I’m an I-L-O-C-A-N-O but that doesn't mean I’m tight-fisted nor a spender as well) and not for the reason that I've ran out of ideas on what to post on my blog site (Come on! Am I that S-H-A-L-L-O-W to have that much ideas?).

Well anyway, let’s get back to ranting (Haven’t I started yet?)!

Recently, I saw pictures on my Facebook (Oh how I’m missing the magic of this site while I’m tip-typing this post) News Feed that asks the LGBTQI community random things. So I thought to myself (Wow! I’m actually T-H-I-N-K-I-N-G again! Isn’t that amazing?), why don’t I try answering these on my blog?

So without further ado (Is this a speech?), let’s start the QUEERies…




~Well, I would probably go T-H-I-R-T-Y years (So I would probably be _ _ at that time. What? You thought I’m going to tell you my age? N-E-V-E-R!) from now just to see if my country has improved. By improve I mean if it has an LGBTQI Law by then.



~Wow! That would be a M-I-R-A-C-L-E if that would happen. Hmm… I would probably say to them this…

“Have time to go through what you got us through then explain to us how it feels to be like us hated by you.”



~That’s an easy question (Is this a QUIZ BEE, anyway?). I would go to ANY COUNTRY that has a LEGAL SAME-SEX MARRIAGE like Canada where my partner in life and Mom is now.



~That would be “TU AMOR” which is sang by RBD. I really L-O-V-E that song. It’s actually the song I dedicate to my partner. This is the video of it…

                                                       Video courtesy of YouTube



~That would be in my dream house with my partner and our children. (Don’t J-I-N-X it or I’ll kill you!)



~That would be MARY GRIFFITH. Oh how I L-O-V-E her (not as much as my Mom). Why? Go and watch “Prayers for Bobby” (2009) and you’ll find out why.



~The best thing about being ME is that I can enjoy the femininity and masculinity of being a human. I can’t explain E-X-A-C-T-L-Y how but I just love being who I really am.



~Wait. This’ll take a bit long. Here it goes…

“Homophobia gives you the opportunity to bash and eradicate homosexuals just for fun because they’re a WHOLE LOT DIFFERENT from what a heterosexual person is doing with his/her own life by thinking that what the other is doing is going against what we should be following according to the Christian Bible or some other philosophical book which these homophobes don’t know that what they themselves are doing are what they shouldn't be actually doing which is to HATE their fellow men.”

Got it?



~Woah! I can think a THOUSAND WAYS (But not the G-R-E-E-N thought you’re having.) on what to do with that but I’ll just cite one impossible thing. I’ll forge the signatures of the senators and of the president and I’ll secretly pass an LGBTQI Law. Buwahahahaha!!!



~Come on! Are you for R-E-A-L? Just O-N-E friggin’ word to describe him for a RANTer like me?! Geez! Okay…

-*-LOVING-*-

Happy?! (T_T)


I guess that is it just for now (Don’t you “Boo!” me! You don’t do that to me!). So I’ll be seeing (Weh?!) you on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment